9iceunity » Forum | How to stay 0nline 0n 2go and keep browsing 0n Net using Java Phone

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our WhatsApp Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » PHONE | MOBILE DISCUSSION
How to stay 0nline 0n 2go and keep browsing 0n Net using Java Phone
Views: 943  |  Comments: 2 |  Posted: 04:36 Sat, 13 Jun 2015
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23611 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2325
Replies: 119
Posted on: 04:36 Sat, 13 Jun 2015

2go

NOTE:This tutorian was researched by me its very simple but complicating all you have to do iz get a java phone of any kind ..make sure you use older version of 2go (i.e 2gov3.7 dat ads take place) just enter d 2go app b4 it shows logging,lauching 2go nd stuff like dat it will do sum ads i.e (STAR ADS) and below it will say click 5 to enter just click d 5..

Now dis were the cheat begins
wen you click 5 it will take you to a black page (in most case) now click menu nd click on url just enter the web you want to visit nd enter it nd start browsing

NOTE:- at dis time you are already online on 2go wen you wanna go back to 2go just click on 'exit' via menu nd you will find your self online Long ago

NOTE:in most cases depending on your network you can use this method to grab ur 2go sub nd use it to browse free..

Enjoy ..dnt 4get to drop ya comment!
:- ADEMOLA DARE, owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo Ologunmale kola (¥ 3 NU)
Star: Novice
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 1
Hello i am very greatfull and pls i nid literature question and answer pls i did have much
User

Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star: Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Subscribe nah, or Call His Number
admin

[1]

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies