9iceunity » Forum | Teni tells DJ Cuppy, “I Pity you, It will end in Tears”

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Teni tells DJ Cuppy, “I Pity you, It will end in Tears”
Views: 487  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 03:31 Sat, 11 Jul 2020
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 03:31 Sat, 11 Jul 2020

One of the Nigerians favorite’s leading female artiste Teniola Apata simply known as Teni. She has thrown jabs at the billionaire daughter and music artist and Dj, DJ Cuppy.

Teni outburst was due to the DJ Cuppy new found love in the Football team. Teni declares doom on DJ cuppy over her preference of football team, she supported in the English Premiere league.

Earlier in the month, DJ Cuppy announced that she is no more an arsenal fan but a Manchester United fan following the inconsistency that trails Arsenal in this season.

Reacting to the billionaire daughter’s new preference, Teni mocked and felt sorry for her claiming she would be disappointed in the end.

Meanwhile, DJ Cuppy, earlier today expressed her delight as she takes to her Twitter account to celebrate her new contract, she signed with the London Based record Label, platoon.

It will be recalled the London based record label, Platoon CEO while speaking with Billboard hinted, he would be reaching out to African countries music artist.

He said

“I WANT ARTISTS TO BE ABLE TO MANAGE THEIR MUSIC ON OUR PLATFORM; GET SERVICES LIKE HEALTH CARE, LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING; LEARN ABOUT PUBLISHING, TOURING, HOW YOU MARKET; AND CONQUER THINGS LIKE YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TIKTOK, TWITCH BECAUSE IF I HELP THEM GROW THEIR BUSINESSES, IT’S ONLY HELPING US GROW OUR BUSINESS, TOO. AND WE’RE DOING THAT IN ALL KINDS OF WAYS.”
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies