9iceunity » Forum | Funke Akindele did not buy me a house – Pa James Ajirebi clarifies

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Funke Akindele did not buy me a house – Pa James Ajirebi clarifies
Views: 485  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 03:27 Sat, 11 Jul 2020
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 03:27 Sat, 11 Jul 2020

The Veteran actor Kayode Olasehinde ‘Ajirebi’ fondly called Pa James has clarified the Funke Akindele buying him a house talks after he lost his home to the Lagos flood.

It will be recalled GLTRENDS reported earlier that the house of the popular veteran Nollywood actor, Ajirebi Kayode Olasehinde, situated in the Oke Isagun community of Oke Odo LGA in Lagos was taken over by flood after series of heavy rainfall.

Pa Ajirebi’s son, Samuel Ajirebi, took to Instagram to seek the public help, several celebrities and well-meaning Nigerians rose up to his aid.

Appreciating everyone in a video recorded by actor Kunle Afod, Pa James debunked the news going around on blogs about Funke Akindele buying him a house.

Kunle Afod on behalf of Pa James Ajirebi wrote

GOD WILL KEEP YOU FOR HELPING ME, I DIDN’T KNOW PEOPLE CARED ABOUT ME LIKE THIS….I CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH…FOR DOING THIS TO ME WHILE I AM ALIVE….TO MY FELLOW ACTORS, YOU IMPRESSED ME…..AND THANKYOU TO FUNKE AKINDELE, I WON’T LIE SHE DID ME WELL….BUT I NEED TO CLEAR THE AIR ON THE REPORTS THAT SHE BOUGHT ME A HOUSE,,,WHILE PASSING ON MY STREET THIS MORNING, SOME AREA BOYS STOPPED ME AND HAILED ME SAYING THEY WILL VISIT ME IN THE HOUSE FUNKE AKINDELE BUILT FOR ME…..AND I WAS SHOCKED….FUNKE ONLY PAID FOR AN APARTMENT FOR ME TO RENT FOR THE MEANTIME……AND I AM TRULY GRATEFUL BUT SHE DIDN’T BUILD ME A HOUSE….” HE SAID
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies