9iceunity » Forum | Lateef Adedimeji and Adebimpe Oyebade surprise people with wedding Photos

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Lateef Adedimeji and Adebimpe Oyebade surprise people with wedding Photos
Views: 543  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 09:36 Mon, 06 Jul 2020
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 09:36 Mon, 06 Jul 2020

The social media got dazzled over the weekend as the popular Nollywood celebrities, Adedimeji Lateef and Adebimpe Oyebade whose wedding photos have gone viral on the internet. Adebimpe Oyebade who released some of the adorable wedding photos on her Instagram page wrote;

“I don’t need paradise because I found you @adedimejilateef”

A few months ago, Adebimpe Oyebade popularly known as Adebimpe Omo Oba revealed in an interview with BroadwayTV that she cannot date her colleague Lateef Adedimeji because he is not her type of a man, that the actor does not qualify for her man.

According to the 26-year-old, the fact that they have acted a lot of romantic scenes together is what is making fans believe they are in a relationship.

Reacting to the rumors, the AMVCA Nominee, Adebimpe Oyebade said” I am not in a relationship with Lateef Adedimeji but we are a very close friend. I won’t deny the fact that we are friends, we are close friends. We are not in a relationship; we are both have our fiancés.”

The wedding photos of Lateef Adedimeji and Adebimpe Oyebade has kept lots of people in shock. Many think the wedding photos are a stunt. People are still left amazed.

However, fans have showered both actors congratulatory messages.
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies