9iceunity » Forum | Singer Adekunle Gold threatens to ’fight’ Adesua Etomi for calling gbegiri soup trash

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Singer Adekunle Gold threatens to ’fight’ Adesua Etomi for calling gbegiri soup trash
Views: 479  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 10:57 Wed, 20 May 2020
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 10:57 Wed, 20 May 2020

Adekunle Gold has booked a fight appointment with Adesua Etomi-Wellington after she called Gbegiri soup trash.

The 33-year-old issued the mock threat on Twitter on Wednesday after Adesua, who described herself as an ’ex-gbegiri suffer’, shared her opinion about the popular delicacy.

Adesua, meet me outside at 2pm. I want to fight!’’,he wrote.

AG BABY: And the Owerri-born actress replied, ’’Lmaoooo. Bring it on. I’m ready for you.’’

This is not the first time Adekunle Gold has stood up for gbegiri.

He similarly clashed with his own wife, fellow singer, Simi, in January for describing it as disgusting.

Adesua herself has been known to challenge others for voicing culinary opinions which are contrary to hers.

On May 6, she jokingly threatened to block her husband, Banky W, on Twitter for suggesting that eba is better than amala.
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies