9iceunity » Forum | “I Hate Being Addressed As 2baba’s Wife” – Annie Idibia (See Her Reasons)

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
“I Hate Being Addressed As 2baba’s Wife” – Annie Idibia (See Her Reasons)
Views: 406  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 04:01 Sat, 02 May 2020
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 04:01 Sat, 02 May 2020

Nollywood actress and wife to 2Baba, Annie Idibia has revealed she hates being addressed as 2Baba‘s wife instead of just Annie.

Annie wants people to recognize her on the basis of her own achievements as a successful actress not as the wife of a popular Nigerian music star.

She said:-
“Being tended to as Tubaba’s wife rather than Annie the entertainer has been an issue that I have been attempting to deal with for quite a while.

I need to accept that I have effectively had the option to distinguish and separate my image as Annie Idibia the entertainer/vocation lady and Annie Idibia the spouse/mother. I incline toward being tended to as Annie and not Tubaba’s better half.

I despise this since I have my own individual and have endeavored to manufacture my vocation and brand. I ought to be distinguished and regarded on that premise”

Whereas Annie reveal to the world that she love Tuface and would rather die at the same time he does.
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies