9iceunity » Forum | Sean Tizzle says he won’t release sophomore album in 2015

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Sean Tizzle says he won’t release sophomore album in 2015
Views: 977  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 08:46 Fri, 06 Mar 2015
Photo Esther Ometere (¥ 607 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 55
Replies: 19
Posted on: 08:46 Fri, 06 Mar 2015

The date, February 22, 2013 will forever remain special to Nigerian singer, Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele Olarenwaju, otherwise called Sean Tizzzle, because it’s the date he released his first ever single, ‘Sho le’ which went on to become a monster hit single.

And now, the singer is considering the special date to drop his yet-to-be-titled sophomore album, but that is only likely in 2016.

In a recent chat with NET, Sean Tizzle said he doesn’t plan to drop an album this year; all he wants to do is drop a couple of singles and plan for the album release next year.

Asked if fans should expect his sophomore album this year, Sean Tizzle said: ‘No, not at all, I just want to drop a couple of singles, my album will drop next year, and people should expect something extra special, you know I’ve done it before and it’ll only get better.

The album will probably drop on February 22, next year. You know that date is very special to me, it’s the date I dropped my very first single ever ‘Sho le’ in 2013.’

Speaking further, Sean Tizzle said he doesn’t have a title for the album yet, believing he and his team will come uo with something appropriate at the right time.

‘Not yet o, the title has to be something spiritual, so I’m still working on it,’ he enthused.
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies