9iceunity » Forum | Sunday Oliseh Insists He Will Never Coach Super Eagles Again

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » SPORTS | FOOTBALL GISTS
Sunday Oliseh Insists He Will Never Coach Super Eagles Again
Views: 507  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 05:08 Wed, 15 Apr 2020
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 05:08 Wed, 15 Apr 2020

Former Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has revealed that he will never manage the Nigerian national team again, insisting he was treated badly during his time in charge.
Oliseh, who had a total of 52 caps for Nigeria, managed the Eagles between 2015 and 2016, before quitting unceremoniously due to unresolved issues with the Nigeria Football Federation.

Speaking in an Instagram live chat with Sports Extra on Monday, the former Ajax and Borussia Dortmund midfielder recalled the incidents that led to his exit in 2016.

“No, I don’t have the intention of ever coaching the (Super) Eagles again. I loved working with the boys, I love coaching my country, but the atmosphere around it was no longer healthy.”

“I didn’t want the job anymore. Health-wise I was not feeling too good; secondly, we were owed salaries. I was spending money on my health and on my team. I just couldn’t die on the job.

“Truth is, we have a foreign coach now and from what I heard and know, he is being paid four times the wages Stephen Keshi and I were paid and these are two players (himself and Keshi) who won trophies for Nigeria.”

“I’ve never heard Gernot Rohr complain about wages. Keshi, while he was coaching, was always complaining, when I was coaching for four months, I was unpaid, for six months my assistants were unpaid, so I had to leave the job; we were also being frustrated.”
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies