9iceunity » Forum | Neco Gce 2019 C.r.k/I.r.s Obj And Essay Answers - Nov/Dec Expo Runs

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » JAMB, WAEC, NECO PORTAL
Neco Gce 2019 C.r.k/I.r.s Obj And Essay Answers - Nov/Dec Expo Runs
Views: 912  |  Comments: 2 |  Posted: 09:03 Tue, 10 Dec 2019
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 09:03 Tue, 10 Dec 2019

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Exam Time:- Wednesday 11th Dec. 2019
Christian Religious Studies Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm
Islamic Studies Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If You Get To Your Exam Hall Diz Afternoon Tell Them About Our Exam Runz Answer Via 9iceunity.com Always Invite Your Friends & Enemy To WWW.9ICEUNITY.COM

C.R.K OBJ:-
1-10: EADCEABBCC
11-20: EDDABBDADA
21-30: BCAEEBBDEE
31-40: EADBEADEBC
41-50: BCACDDDABA
51-60: DECAECCEDC
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

C.R.K ANSWERS:
(2a)
Apart from social justice that had been corrupted , the religion of the Israelites was no longer practiced as they had deviated from observing the covenant made with God. Their hearts were not truly with God, they only pretended by fulfilling the physical obligations of worship such as payment of tithes and offering sacrifices while the real fear of God was not in them. Their religion had been polluted with the worship of idols; a case in point was the golden calves made by Jeroboam which he put one at Bethel and the other at Dun. This Bethel was the place of worship for Israelites by then. Also, there were other idols brought by the foreign women that various kings of Israel had married. All these combined to pollute the true worship of God in Israel, they felt they could appease God by their sacrifices but God rejected their offerings and sacrifices because they were not from people with a pure heart.
In other words I will have no regard for them. Away with the noise of your songs!I will not listen to the music of your harps. But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!

(2b)
(i)Oppression of the poor
(ii)Corruption
(iii)Dishonesty

(2c)
(i)Payment of tithes and offerings is meaningless without an upright life
(ii)The society should love those who speak the truth
(iii)Too much of luxuries and pleasures drag people into all kinds of evil and social vices

========================================

(4a)
As Jesus walked by the sea of Galilee, He saw Simon Peter and Andrew, his brother, fishing. They were fishermen. Jesus told them to follow Him. He added that He would make them fishers of men. They left their tools and followed him at once. From there, He saw two other brothers – James and John, the sons of Zebedee. They were in the boat with their father mending their
nets. Jesus asked them to follow Him and they responded immediately. Leaving their father and the boat behind, they followed him.

(4b)
(i) To bear him witness and testify of him
(ii) To lay a foundation for the establishment of the Church
(iii) To train and prepare them for mission after his death.

(6a)
As the number of the disciples was greatly increasing, a complaint arose from the Grecian Jews against the Hebrews because the Grecian widows were being neglected in the daily ministry. The twelve summoned the multitude of the disciples and said that it would not be right for them to neglect the ministry of the word of God in order to wait on tables. Let them select choose seven men from among them who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. That they will turn this responsibility over to them and will give their attention to prayer and the ministry of the word.
This proposal pleased the whole group. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit; also Philip, Procorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas from Antioch, a convert to Judaism. They presented these men to the apostles, who prayed and laid their hands on them. So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith.

(6b)
(i) Tribalism
(ii) Favouritism
(iii) Disregards for the poor

(9a)
Humility is the quality or attitude of being modest, thinking lowly of oneself and not being proud or arrogant. This is quite different from having a low self-esteem.

(9b)
(i) Peter advised the young to submit to the elders.
(ii) He advised both the elders and the young to show humility to each other.
(iii) He said God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.
(iv) Peter again said that the old and the young should show humility to each other before God so that in due time, God would exalt them.
(v) The old and the young should all cast their anxieties on the Lord since he cares for them
(vi) He again advised both that they should be sober and watchful because the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour.

(9c)
(i) God gives grace to the humble but opposes the proud
(ii) God exalts those who show humility.
(iii) Be sober and watchful.

I.R.S OBJ:-
1-10: BDCAEECDBB
11-20: CDDEAADBED
21-30: DCECAAEACD
31-40: AEEBCEBADA
41-50: DBBCADDECD
51-60: BABEECDBCC
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

I.R.S ANSWERS:
(1a)
View the Arabic writing here {click here}

(1b)
(i) Allāh blessed the Quraysh with security when they sent caravans on business trips, all year round. No one would attack them because of their ties with the House of Allāh.
(ii) Allāh sends us blessings and bounties, and expects of us to worship and obey Him alone in return.
(iii) Allāh also blessed the Quraysh in that such a way that much would be brought to them in terms of sustenance, whilst those in surrounding places would suffer. We witness this when visiting Makkah: we find all kinds of food, drink and other items, at even the most busiest of periods.

==================================================

(4a)
(i) Sahih al-Bukhari.
(ii) Sahih Muslim.
(iii) Sunan Abu Dawud.
(iv) Sunan al-Tirmidhi.
(v) Sunan al-Nasa'i.
(vi) Sunan Ibn Majah.

(4b)
(i) Matn: The matn is the actual wording of the hadith by which its meaning is established, or stated differently, the objective at which the sanad arrives at, consisting of speech.

(ii) Isnad: a list of authorities who have transmitted a report (ḥadīth) of a statement, action, or approbation of Muhammad, one of his Companions (Ṣaḥābah), or of a later authority (tabīʿ); its reliability determines the validity of a ḥadīth

===================================================

(6a)
shirk is the sin of idolatry or polytheism, i.e., the deification or worship of anyone or anything besides God, i.e., Allah. Literally, it means ascribing or the establishment of partners placed beside God. It is the vice that is opposed to the virtue of Tawhid

(6b)
1 Ar Rahman الرحمن The most Beneficent
2 Ar Raheem الرحيم The Most Merciful
3 Al Malik الملك The King
4 Al Quddus القدوس The Most Holy
5 As Salam السلام The Ultimate Provider of Peace
6 Al Mu'min المؤمن The Guardian of Faith
7 Al Muhaymin المهيمن The Protector
8 Al Aziz العزيز The Mighty
9 Al Jabbaar الجبار The Compeller
10 Al Mutakabbir الْمُتَكَبِّرُ The Dominant One

==============================================

(7)
Umar Ibn Al-Khattab was the second Caliph of the Muslim Ummah and the first Muslim leader to be called the Commander of the Faithful. After the death of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), his closest friend Abu Bakr became his successor and led the Muslims for around two years. When Abu Bakr felt his own death approaching, he gathered his closest friends and advisers around him and informed them that their allegiance to him was over. Abu Bakr hoped that these men would choose his successor from among themselves. However, after much discussion Abu Bakr’s companions returned to him and asked him to choose for them for they trusted his choice beyond question. Abu Bakr chose Umar.
Some of the men around Abu Bakr voiced their concern that Umar, known to be a very harsh and tough man would be too hard on the people Abu Bakr responded by saying that he considered Umar to be the best among them. Despite these initial reservations among some men of Madinah, Umar was appointed as the second Caliph of the Muslims.
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo Mary Precious (¥ 3 NU)
Star: Novice
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 1
Ok waec ques nd ans for english,math,eco,agric,bio,chem,phy,marketing,civic Jamb ques nd ans for english,bio,chem,phy
:- Kunlessi, User

Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star: Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Kindly WhatsApp Me On: 07015335761, Or Call: 08088913875
:- Kunlessi, owner

[1]

This Topic has been locked by the admin