9iceunity » Forum | Hoodlums Snatch Oyo PDP Aspirant’s Nomination Form, Credentials

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » NAIJA NEWS LIFESTYLE | GIST
Hoodlums Snatch Oyo PDP Aspirant’s Nomination Form, Credentials
Views: 633  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 07:07 Thu, 20 Nov 2014
Photo Esther Ometere (¥ 607 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 55
Replies: 19
Posted on: 07:07 Thu, 20 Nov 2014

On Wednesday, as hoodlums snatched anenvelopecontaining photocopies of thenomination and expression of interest forms, as well as original copies of credentials belonging to a House of Representatives’ aspirant, Kabiru Adesokan from himat the partysecretariat, Dandaru, Ibadan..

The shocked aspirant told Nigerian Tribune “I am here to undergo a screening as requested by the party. As I was alighting from my car, a guy just came from nowhere and snatched the envelope I was holding. The envelope contained original copies of my credentials, photocopies of my nomination and expression of interest forms, my voter card, party membership card and other important documents.

I learnt the guy who snatched the documents had been arrested by the police and I am going to the station now to make a formal report.

“I do not think politics should beplayedthis way, I believe it is a game that should be playedmaturely.”
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies