9iceunity » Forum | Actor, Jim Iyke Finally Speaks On Relationship With Nadia Buari

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Actor, Jim Iyke Finally Speaks On Relationship With Nadia Buari
Views: 3307  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 12:25 Mon, 23 Oct 2017
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 12:25 Mon, 23 Oct 2017

Nollywood star actor, Jim Iyke has spoken about his much publicised relationship with actress, Nadia Buari .

Few years back, the two stars were said to be in a serious relationship, but Jim told Punch that nothing went down between down.

He explained, “Things didn’t get messy as people thought. Two people met in the entertainment industry and there was a reality show at a time that kept us together.

“So, we did a smart thing anybody who found himself or herself in such situation would have done. And when the entertainment was over, we moved on to our normal lives.

“For anyone who thought anything extraordinary happened, it was a live show except that it played into our personal lives too. I got what I wanted, which was followership and I appreciate the audience for watching.

“She understood what she was coming into and I understood as well. We got the mileage we both wanted and we moved on with our lives. Five years down the lane, people are still talking about it.”
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies