9iceunity » Forum | Andres Iniesta Considers Barcelona Exit

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » SPORTS | FOOTBALL GISTS
Andres Iniesta Considers Barcelona Exit
Views: 708  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 12:01 Wed, 31 May 2017
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 12:01 Wed, 31 May 2017

After several donkey years with the Spanish giant, Barca – Iniesta seems prepared to bow out for a fresher sporting challenge.

Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta could be heading for the Camp Nou’s exit door after refusing to commit to Barcelona as the Spanish veteran evaluates his career.

Iniesta had admitted he was unsure whether he would stay beyond the end of his contract in 2018 even before Saturday’s Copa del Rey victory over Deportivo Alaves.

The 33-year-old midfielder – who only started 13 LaLiga matches in 2016-17 as Barca surrendered their crown to bitter rivals Real Madrid – attempted to clarify himself but his future is still far from certain.

“I never said I wasn’t going to renew my contract, but rather to evaluate a lot of different things,” Iniesta – winner of 29 trophies at Barca – told Onda Cero. “It isn’t an economic matter.

“There are several factors that have joined together, personal, the moment of the season, and it hasn’t been easy.

“I need to make an honest decision and one that is best for everyone.”
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies