9iceunity » Forum | Help Me Look for My Wife and Kid, the Nanny Doesn’t Pick up – Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Begs

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Help Me Look for My Wife and Kid, the Nanny Doesn’t Pick up – Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Begs
Views: 694  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 11:36 Tue, 21 Feb 2017
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 11:36 Tue, 21 Feb 2017

It is no news that Tonto Dikeh’s husband Mr Olakunle Churchill celebrated his son’s first birthday in the most ‘weird’ way.

Mr Churchill posted a picture of an empty throne with a crown hanging on the chair with the words ‘Happy Birthday King Andre’.

Some fans felt that it was wrong of the business man to post an empty chair when he has a living son and pictures of his son.

One particular fan wrote to him,
‘Hmmm…..pls r u happy with the fact that his throne is empty.

Mind u an empty chair doesn’t make a throne…it takes a King to sit on it before it can be called a real throne…real men apologises to their wives even wen they r at fault….if truly u luv ur son then u shud luv the one daT gave birth to him….be a man and say sorry to ur wife..she still luvs u….u r a role model to soo many people….don’t disappoint them…gud day @bigchurchhaven
Mr Churchill replied with a plea that she should join the search in looking for them while adding that his son’s nanny doesn’t pick up.

He wrote, ‘@permanent_catering_services Would appreciate if you can join me look for them I don’t have access to her and the nanny doesn’t pickup, the throne is waiting for my son, means he will take over his company someday.

See screenshot of the comments below:

admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies