9iceunity » Forum | Former Video Vixen, Venita Akpofure Blasts Kemi Olunloyo

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Former Video Vixen, Venita Akpofure Blasts Kemi Olunloyo
Views: 543  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 01:08 Tue, 10 Jan 2017
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 01:08 Tue, 10 Jan 2017

Former video vixen, Venita Akpofure Tarka, blasted the hell out of Kemi Olunloyo after she made a comment saying she has no problem being paid and put on Lagos big boy, Pretty Mike’s dog leash.

Read what she wrote below.

“When your age doesn’t define your level of intellect,self worthormaturity .THIS OLD BAT ACTUALLY WAS TRYING TO FAMZ ….MR MIKE. REQUESTING HE DM HER HIS NUMBERSO HE CAN INVITE HER TO LAGOS FOR CLUB NITE ( PLEASE NOTE THE LADY IS BETWEEN 40-50 I BELIEVE , her mates are babysitting their grandkids) THAT THE CLUB WILL BE PACKED (for her presence I assume)sooooooI commented “WHY DONT U BUY YOUR OWN TICKET AND COME AND ASK HIM TO PUT U ON A LEASH” and this was her response…..then she blocked me #WEAKTOAD #. I guess being an “international journalist” who “made Kanye west and Drake” doesn’t pay much or maybe so many years past she forgot to “make” herself#TagStaGram #love #friends @tagstagram #photooftheday #selfie #amazing #followme #look #instalike #igers #picoftheday #instadaily #instafollow #fun #iphoneonly #instagood #bestoftheday #instacool #instago #summer #follow #webstagram #colorful #style #swag”
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies