9iceunity » Forum | Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Husband, Joseph

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Husband, Joseph
Views: 616  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 01:24 Mon, 02 Jan 2017
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 01:24 Mon, 02 Jan 2017

Stunning ex-beauty queen, Adaeze Yobo and her footballer husband, are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today – she took to her IG page moments ago to share the photo above and captioned it:

Popped the question 3months after we met and I’ve been all in ya bizness ever since 😂 7years!!! 3 cities, 6 diff addresses, 1 poke nosing 6 year old that can tell when we are fighting even when we pretend in his face 😅, 1 little rascal + 1 more on the way and you still the annoying, anti-social, sexy, God fearing, intelligent, very loving, caring man i met. I love that when we fight you can’t get anything done cos yu worried😝😆 I shld get yu a trophy for putting up with me babe 😆 I love our relationship, our trust and love. Thank you God for making my marriage beautiful ❤ #7yearsweddinganniversary #newyear

Their marriage has been blessed with two boys with another kid on the way. Congratulations to them!
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies