9iceunity » Forum | After Dropping Him Against Leicester, Mourinho Insists Rooney Is His Main Player (Read What He Said)

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » SPORTS | FOOTBALL GISTS
After Dropping Him Against Leicester, Mourinho Insists Rooney Is His Main Player (Read What He Said)
Views: 718  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 05:38 Sun, 25 Sep 2016
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 05:38 Sun, 25 Sep 2016

Jose Mourinho insists Wayne Rooney is still a big player for him despite dropping the Manchester United captain for the win over Leicester.

United were rampant in the first half at Old Trafford, scoring four goals and eventually beating the champions 4-1, with Rooney getting seven minutes on the pitch at the end of the game.

Juan Mata, his replacement, scored United’s second, but Mourinho insists Rooney is still a big part of his plans at the club.

He told Sky Sports: “A big player for me, a big player for United and a big player for this country. I have nothing else to say, he is my man, I trust him completely, he is happy as I am in this moment.”

Asked if Rooney was happy in the dressing room after the game, Moruinho added: “Of course, his team won, his United won. That’s normal.”
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies