9iceunity » Forum | Happy Birthday! Esorun Joseph CEO 9iceunity.com Is A Year Older Today (Drop Your Wishes)

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » SITE NEWS BOARD
Happy Birthday! Esorun Joseph CEO 9iceunity.com Is A Year Older Today (Drop Your Wishes)
Views: 1788  |  Comments: 10 |  Posted: 04:49 Fri, 02 Sep 2016
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 04:49 Fri, 02 Sep 2016

Expressing best wishes for my birthday has never been easier but with the utmost support of God, my maternal, my half made, my little baby, Rotaractors, friends both home and abroad.

Best happy birthday wishes from you guys has been a sources of happiness in my heart today 2nd September 2, 2016. I say a bigger thanks to you all.

One distinct and outstanding personality who we celebrate here on 9iceunity today, he is no other than ESORUN JOSEPH aka KUNLESSI the C.E.O 9iceunity.com amongst other conglomerates.

As he add another successful year to his age we celebrate his life and times as well as his achievements, at a very young age having so much to be celebrated and remembered for, with several recognition as one of the most successful young entrepreneurs, awards of achievements of excellence and credibility being a key actor in the growth and success of the New media and the entertainment industry especially Music and also News,information, and education content dissemination.

From the entire 9iceunity Team we say a Very Loud Happy Birthday to our BOSS may God continue to bless you beyond your expectation may you have many more fruitful years on earth.

In celebration of this, Say a Birthday wish to Kunlessi God bless you all for your Love and support to the 9iceunity Brand.

Drop your wishes for him.
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo habeebiy (¥ 3 NU)
Star: Novice
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 1
Happy birthday, CEO. Long live and much of prosperities
User

Photo sunday Special (¥ 6 NU)
Replies: 2
HBD the CEO you shall live to fulfill your destiny IJN
User

Photo sunday Special (¥ 6 NU)
Hapi Birthday to the initiator of 9iceunityacirc;euro;brvbar;acirc;euro;brvbar;acirc;euro;brvbar;wullnp
User

Photo Festus (¥ 3 NU)
Replies: 1
Wish you a very happy birthday\r\nMay life lead you 2 great happiness\r\nsuccess and hope dat\r\nall your wishes comes true!\r\nenjoy your day.
User

Photo Adeoye Segun (¥ 6 NU)
HappybuFfday sir Kunlessi
User

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies