9iceunity » Forum | Bloody Massacre! 300 Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Air Force

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » NAIJA NEWS LIFESTYLE | GIST
Bloody Massacre! 300 Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Air Force
Views: 807  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 05:46 Tue, 23 Aug 2016
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 05:46 Tue, 23 Aug 2016

About 300 members of Boko Haram insurgents have been killed by the Nigerian Air force in Borno State.

This was disclosed by the Chief of Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadiq Abubakar while addressing Journalists on Monday.

He said: “I cannot but say thank you. I am very happy to note that since August 16 to now, you undertook extensive air operations and we were able to deal with these terrorists trying to make life difficult for our people.

“I want to say from the briefing that I received from the Air component commander that I am satisfied with what you have done.

“Of particular note is the operation you conducted on the 19th of this month, it was a night operation and we were very lucky to deal with these guys (insurgents) who had en-massed and were planning an attack . We are very happy to note that about 300 of them will not be available to commit evil again.”
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies