9iceunity » Forum | Jose Mourinho’s Arrival Excites Wayne Rooney

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » SPORTS | FOOTBALL GISTS
Jose Mourinho’s Arrival Excites Wayne Rooney
Views: 644  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 04:41 Wed, 13 Jul 2016
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 04:41 Wed, 13 Jul 2016

Manchester United skipper Wayne Rooney is thrilled at the prospect of playing under new manager Jose Mourinho next season.

“I’m really excited to be working with Jose this season as he’s one of the best managers in the world,” Rooney told Inside United magazine. “And it’s an exciting time for Manchester United.

“I’ve always respected him both as a man and a manager, he’s a nice guy and one of the most successful managers of all time.”

“I like to think I’m always motivated as a player but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit more motivated when a new manager comes in. I’m sure all the lads will be happy to be working under Jose and also eager to impress.

“I’ve played against many Mourinho sides over the years and I can’t remember any easy games, so I think that says it all. His teams are always hard to beat, tactically disciplined and, most importantly, successful.

“He’ll bring all these qualities with him and I’m sure he’ll have his own ideas, but one of the biggest assets will be his experience.

“He’s managed a lot of successful teams throughout his career and all that experience will be vital.”
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies