9iceunity » Forum | Blame Obasanjo For Yar’Adua, Jonathan’s Failure – Pastor Bakare Speaks

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » NAIJA NEWS LIFESTYLE | GIST
Blame Obasanjo For Yar’Adua, Jonathan’s Failure – Pastor Bakare Speaks
Views: 623  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 10:33 Tue, 13 Oct 2015
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 10:33 Tue, 13 Oct 2015

The Serving Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and President Buhari’s one time presidential running mate, Pastor Tunde Bakare , spoke to Punch on why Former
president, Olusegun Obasanjo should
be blamed for Jonathan and Yar’Adua’s failures.

Those eight years (Obasanjo spent as
president) should have been formidable years of putting Nigeria upon a pedestal that nobody can reverse it.

And above all, whether it is insecurity or selfishness, which is the greatest curse on the face of the earth, he gave the weak and the sick to the nation. Whatever happened during Umar Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan era – yes, they will have their own portion of the blame – but Obasanjo thought he could manipulate things from Ota. That is my opinion; that is my pain.

He robbed this nation of quality leadership and he robbed this nation of being put on a pedestal of predictable progress. That should be his regret. Now, he should repent and contribute his quota towards giving quality leadership to this
nation.

He did (mess things) big time; time
will tell.

On those jumping shop and claiming
Ex president Jonathan failed to fight
corruption, he said
I will put it this way: failure is an orphan, success has many fathers.
I’ve seen in this country that we are
quick to shoot the wounded.

If Jonathan did not accomplish much
in the time he was president or vice president, I thank God for one thing: he did not allow a bloodbath in the process of handing over power.

If he had decided to use all the powers at
his disposal, he could still be unseated but there would have been bloodbath that was unnecessary and President Buhari alluded to that both in Washington—I was there with him when he made that statement— and here, when he received the baton in May. On October 1, he still alluded to it that he (Jonathan) saved Nigeria from an unnecessary
bloodbath.

As for those who are talking, especially those he (Jonathan) looked up to as father figures; it’s too soon to abandon a person, no matter what he has done wrong or right. Let the law take the full effect if he has done anything that borders on crime.

I am not supporting abuse of office, but please, ‘Do not rejoice over me, my enemy,’ as the Bible says, ‘because if I fall, I will rise again.

The righteous man falls seven times; the Lord picks him up again.’ What am I saying? I am trying to say, ‘let’s give credit where it is due and let’s give correction that is necessary.’

We must not shoot the wounded because
we are now teaching future people to
sit tight because of the shame that will come as a result of handing over
power.
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies