9iceunity » Forum | S/O Of The Day Goes To KUNLESSI (C.E.O 9iceunity.com) [Happy Birthday]

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » SITE NEWS BOARD
S/O Of The Day Goes To KUNLESSI (C.E.O 9iceunity.com) [Happy Birthday]
Views: 1147  |  Comments: 5 |  Posted: 12:25 Wed, 02 Sep 2015
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 12:25 Wed, 02 Sep 2015

Know need to talk much about this guy, you already know him as one of the Baddest Blogger in Nigeria and also the C. E.O @ 9iceunity.com..

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! Anytime I flash back how the work started, am always happy for you.

It has not been easy to be consistent, Yet God has been there to make it real, Every September 2 is your day and I pray that You will have Amazing today and Forever.

Happy Birthday to a Friend, Brother, Padii Mi, In The name of All Admins and Members we Wish You “ESORUN OLAKUNLE JOSEPH (C.E.O 9ICEUNITY.COM)” HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May God bless your new Age… Enjoy!

Drop Ur Wishes Below….
:- Miztar Kenny, Jimi, Kunlessi, admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo Miztar Kenny (¥ 39 NU)
Star: Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 3
Replies: 3
Happy birthday to our leader, boss, master....may Almighty God take you higher, bless you more and uphold you all through the days of your life. You are such a desciplinary and talented young man. You try your possible best on those who come your way! May Almighty God shower his blessings on you. God bless 9iceunity!\r\nGod bless Kunlessi!\r\nGod bless Naija Webmasters!\r\nWe love you Eshorun Joseph Olakunle.
admin

Photo Miztar Kenny (¥ 39 NU)
Created Topics: 3
Replies: 3
Happy birthday to our leader, boss, master....may Almighty God take you higher, bless you more and uphold you all through the days of your life. You are such a desciplinary and talented young man. You try your possible best on those who come your way! May Almighty God shower his blessings on you. God bless 9iceunity!\r\nGod bless Kunlessi!\r\nGod bless Naija Webmasters!\r\nWe love you Eshorun Joseph Olakunle.
admin

Photo Jimi (¥ 168 NU)
Star: Master master
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 56
Hbd
User

Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Thank you all for ur messages and Callings, I (love) U all.
owner

Photo onuohae (¥ 3 NU)
Star: Novice
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 1
Oga MI hbd
User

[1]

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies