9iceunity » Forum | Public Alert! Boko Haram Members Now Knock on Peoples' Doors with Bombs...Fresh Details Emerge

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » NAIJA NEWS LIFESTYLE | GIST
Public Alert! Boko Haram Members Now Knock on Peoples' Doors with Bombs...Fresh Details Emerge
Views: 675  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 10:31 Mon, 09 Jan 2017
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 10:31 Mon, 09 Jan 2017

Suicide bombers now go around knocking on people's doors with bombs before blowing themselves up, a JTF coordinator has made a startling revelation.

In a shocking dosclosure made by Abba Aji Kalli, who is a member of the Borno state Joint Task Force (JTF), on social media, the deadly Boko Haram fighters are now knocking on people's doors before detonating their bombs.

According to him, this is what happened when a suicide bomber attacked Kaleri community in Borno state on Sunday night at about 10pm.

"This is announcement people should be careful because boko haram members they have started new plans by knocking your door they will blow the bomb so people should be careful this is what they did in kaleri now please be careful and share it to the public," he wrote on Facebook.

According to Premium Times, witnesses in Kaleri suburb of Maiduguri, Borno State, where two female suicide bombers attacked and killed some persons on Sunday, said the suicide bombers knocked on several doors begging for hot food or a place to sleep due to the extreme cold weather.

A sources in the community, said, “They came to knock on my door at about 10p.m. And when I asked who was at the gate, a female voice said she was an IDP and that she needed shelter for the night because the outside was very cold. My daughter wanted to go and open the gate; but I had to stop her because it was an odd time for such visit and request.”

She said the unwelcomed visitor moved on to other houses and kept on knocking on doors. “Some minutes later, we heard a female voice and some screaming asking to be let go, then suddenly we heard a deafening explosion.

“It was much later that we realised that it was the daughter of one of our neighbours that was hugged by the woman pretending to be IDP after the girl had opened the door for her,” she said.
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies